The loss of power for any length of time is not only a nuisance, it can be a costly problem and even life threatening. Furthermore, modern society tends to take electricity for granted, and it is only when an extended outage occurs that we fully realize how much we depend on it. Mister Sparky electrical contractors in Huntsville, AL can provide a solution, ensuring the power supply you need is consistent, with the installation of a standby generator.
An outage affects the following, and more:
- The majority of heating systems can’t heat your home, even gas heating systems typically depend on electricity for digital controls. A summer outage leaves you to suffer the heat and humidity. A lack of heat or air conditioning can be life threatening to the chronically ill.
- Food spoils in refrigerators and freezers costing you money.
- Cordless phones will not work.
- Medical equipment relying on electricity will not function.
- Hot water is not typically available for bathing or cooking.
- Cooking may be impossible.
- Home security may not function, and theft, burglary and vandalism may increase.
- Businesses and home offices are unable to function, creating a loss of income.
If you are considering the installation of a standby generator, Mister Sparky electrical contractors in Huntsville, AL can assist you, whether you want to power a few essentials or your entire home.
The Advantages of a Standby Generator
- A prompt source of consistent and reliable backup power, without having to transport and fill gas cans
- Reduced noise when compared to a portable generator
- Worry-free protection for any home
- Automated run cycles to maintain peak performance and prevent failures when you need them most
- Eliminates the need to go out in inclement weather to refuel or start a generator.
- A broad range of sizes to meet your home’s unique requirements
Standby generators can run on natural gas or propane, based on availability for your home. When available, natural gas is the most convenient, as you will not have to monitor the available gas as you do in a propane tank, or depend on a delivery that may not make it in time during the peak season.
Standby generators automatically detect a power outage, and start the generator. In addition, when the power comes back on, the generator shuts down and diverts the power supply to your home back to your electrical supply.
Installation is required to be provided by licensed electrical contractors in Huntsville, AL. The expertise of a licensed electrician is necessary to provide the electrical wiring that supplies the generator, transfer switch, and connection to the main electrical panel. Mister Sparky electrical contractors in Huntsville, AL have the qualifications, skill and experience to provide a professional standby generator installation.
Contact Mister Sparky for answers to your questions, or to schedule a consultation or standby generator installation. Our electrical contractors in Huntsville, AL can provide the professional generator installation you need. You can rely on the expertise of our electricians in Huntsville, AL for a reliable installation, service and electrical repair. We serve the North Alabama region. We are a member of the BBB with an A+ rating.